Monday, June 26, 2017

Image result for images of last week of schoolGreat start to our FINAL WEEK!


Ok, this Thursday, our LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, and our team has decided to celebrate our amazing year together by having a pot luck lunch!  I will be ordering a medium sized pasta to help with the hot plates.  Please sign up in your child's agenda with something that you can bring.  If you are stressing out over cooking (like I would be), you can sign up to bring plastic cuttlery, plates, cups, or anything else that  doesn't require cooking (chips / desserts).  I will only be counting on pot luck dishes that you have signed up for in your child's agenda (yes, it's important to bring the agenda until I see your sign up).  Your children are offering ALL KINDS of foods, but I told them to talk it over with you first and see if you agree to sign up for that in the agenda....lol....

Image result for images of cd giftsAlso, as a momento of this incredible year, I made each student their own copy of our Songs of the Week on a CD.   Be on the lookout for it tonight! Students decorated the front cover and I added a personal message to each team player on the inside cover.  I hope you enjoy the memories these songs bring to life whenever you listen to it!  Thank you for a terrific year, this really was a cake walk with your wonderful children!
Image result for images of report cards

REPORT CARDS:  Coming home tonight!  I told students not to open it until you have a chance to look at it.  Please take some time to sign and return the bottom portion only by tomorrow.  I am very pleased with the progress many students have made this year!  Please check off the box that indicates whether you need to meet or not over this report card.  You can keep the envelopes, I only need the bottom portion signed.  Any student who returns it tomorrow will receive 3 FREE BLOG DRAW TICKETS!! Thank you!

Image result for images of commercials clip artBy the way, I am looking for feedback on whether or not the commercial projects were able to be viewed with your email link.  Please take a minute and let me know if you were or were not able to view it.  They were really cute!

Coach Wilson

SECRET QUESTION:  (Worth 5 blog tickets!!!)
What special event is taking place TONIGHT down by the river?