Thursday, June 29, 2017

One Final Message

Dear Parents and Players,

What a terrific ending to a great day!  Thank you to all of the parents who sent in amazing food items for us to enjoy on our last day as Team Wilson! I also want to say thank you to the many gifts and flowers and homemade cards with touching messages in it!  I was very flattered and very touched by your kindness and generosity!  Thank you...

Now for a few things to end the year....

You will need to unsubscribe to this blog so that you will no longer receive notifications.  Just click on the follow by email and unsubscribe.  It's that easy... Much easier than trying to view your child's commerical!  I apologize for the trouble some of you experienced trying to view it. I am not sure what went wrong...I guess it's back to the drawing board for me....

I'll leave you all with a few fun pics we snapped during our Team luncheon....again, thank you for trusting your child to me this year...it was a great year and I will always remember this amazing group of kids!  Have a great summer and enjoy your family time!

Signing off, one last time....

Coach Wilson

SECRET QUESTION:  What was the name of the BEST TEAM EVER? (TEAM WILSON!!)