Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Dear Parents and Players!

Yes, I DID tell students that they could leave their agendas at home for the rest of the week, however, we WILL need it for two more reasons...

1.  Blog draw answers
2.  Sign up for our Luncheon on Friday


Christmas Luncheon:
Image result for images of penne clip art
This Friday, I am treating Players on Team Wilson to a pasta lunch.  I will provide the pasta and buns.  I am looking for any parents willing to contribute the following items below.  If you are able to send in one of these items, please write it down in your child's agenda tomorrow or Thursday and I will take it off my list of 'To Buy'.  I thought it would be a wonderful way to celebrate our Team as we sit down together as a class family and enjoy each others' company with last meal before the break!
Image result for images of plastic forks and knivesImage result for images of juice boxes

Items Needed:

    Image result for images of napkins
  • Juice boxes
  • napkins
  • paper plates
  • plastic forks
  • plastic knives
  • veggies or fruits
  • desserts
Thank you in advance!  I will tell the students what has been crossed off the list as the items come in!  
I hope to see you all tonight at our Christmas Walk Through!  Remember, our recorder performance begins promptly at 6:00 for those who can attend!

Coach Wilson

SECRET QUESTION:  What are the names of the notes in Jingle Bells? (5)